TopicFixing QuickBooks Error 80029c4a (Error Loading Type Library/DLL)
QuickBooks error code 80029c4a is one the most complicated error that appears on the screen. This comes with an error message stating “loading type library/DLL can’t load a dynamic link library (DLL)”. The QB users usually report this error at the time of launching the QuickBooks application. This QuickBooks error code 80029c4a can also be seen when QuickBooks component doesn’t start/work properly or the dynamic link library files are missing out or corrupted. This error could be resolved by carrying out a couple of processes, which we will be discussing later in this post.
Thus, make sure to read this post carefully till the end. Or you can also get in touch with our toll-free customer support number 1-800-761-1787. Our experts and certified professionals will ensure to provide the best possible support services.
Causes of the QuickBooks error code 80029c4q
- Incorrect installation of QuickBooks desktop
- Corruption in windows registry can also be the reason behind the occurrence of such error
- Corrupted or damaged QuickBooks desktop system files
- Another program mistakenly deleted QB related program files
- Or the antivirus has erroneously marked a QuickBooks files as being infected with the virus
Step to fix the QuickBooks error code 80029c4a
The user can run the reboot.bat file in order tofix the QuickBooks error code 80029c4a. the steps involved in this process are as follows:
- The very first step is to close the QuickBooks desktop
- And then, open the folder having the reboot.bat file
- Also, right click the QuickBooks desktop icon and select the properties option
- The user is then required to choose open the location option
- After that, the user is supposed to right click on the reboot.bat file and choose run as admin
- The user will then have to run reboot.bat as the windows admin
- The user should ensure to avoid closing the appeared window as this will turn off the reboot.bat file utility once it gets completed
- The last step is to reboot the system
QuickBooks error code 80029c4a can be resolved by the steps we have mentioned above. However, if the error persists, then in that case feel free to call us at our toll-free customer support number 1-800-761-1787.
Our team of experts and certified QuickBooks enterprise support professionals will be there to assist you in a single call.
You may also read: Troubleshoot QuickBooks error code 6010, 100